More Features to Protect your Internet Life
Kaspersky is a well-recognized name in the domain of cybersecurity solutions. It offers sophisticated and user-friendly products that are undoubtedly the best of the breed. However, such innovative products require a user-friendly management platform to allow users to experience their full potential. As such, users are provided with the Kaspersky Login account to simplify the use of a technical genius.
Kaspersky Account Creation
For Kaspersky Login, below-given is the procedure for account creation.
- First of all, open your preferred internet browser on your computer. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Then, go to the official website of Kaspersky. For this, trace the Address bar on your browser. In other words, look at the very top of this window for a long text bar running across it. Then, type in “my.kaspersky.com” in this Address bar. After this, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- As a result, it will take you to the required result page.
- On the top right corner of the page, click on the “Sign Up” tab.
- After that, a dialogue box will appear on your screen on which you are required to fill in all the necessary details.
- In the very first field, provide a valid email address that you want to link with this account.
- Next, you are required to create a strong and unique password for protecting your account from unauthorized access. Hence, enter the password that you want to set for this account. It must contain a minimum of 9 characters. These should include at least 6 alphabets and 3 numbers. Besides that, you can also use special characters. Along with that, you must follow the standard guidelines for creating a strong password. The “Strength Bar” indicated below this field will alert you regarding the strength of the entered password.
- After that, re-enter the same password as mentioned above in the respective field.
- Then, select the checkbox in order to use your email address to get the latest updates about the Kaspersky Product.
- To carry forward with the process, click on the “Create Account” button. You will get this button at the bottom of the page.
- In addition, Kaspersky will also send you an email in order to confirm your account.
- At last, open the mail and click on the “Verify” button.
Procedure For Kaspersky Login
Follow the below-given set of instructions for Kaspersky Login.
- In the very first place, you must open your preferred internet browser. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc on your computing device.
- Then, type in “my.kaspersky.com” in the Address bar of the browser. This Address bar is located at the top of the page.
- After that, press the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for the pages to load properly.
- As a result, it will take you to the Kaspersky Login window. Here, you should provide your registered email address that you used for account creation.
- Thereafter, you are required to enter the password associated with this email account. Therefore, type in the password accurately in the respective text field. Besides that, you must pay due attention while entering the same passwords because passwords are case sensitive. Moreover, even the slightest mistake in typing can lead to login issues.
- Now, tick mark the checkbox beside “Remember me for 30 days” if you want to go directly into your account next time.
- At last, hit the “Sign In” button to complete the process of Kaspersky Login.
Troubleshooting Steps Of Kaspersky Sign in
Check Your Email Address
Entering an incorrect email address will not allow you to access Kaspersky Login. In that case, you need to make sure that you are providing the exact email address that you used at the time of account creation. Along with that, ensure that you email address should be in small case letters with no spaces.
Reset Your Password
Although accessing your Kaspersky Login account is amazingly simple and convenient. However, at times, minor technical glitches render your account inaccessible. This is very disturbing and annoying for the users. Albeit, users must understand that the most common reason for login failure is incorrect credentials. Entering an incorrect email address and password will block you from entering the account due to security concerns. Apart from that, typing errors will also create a similar issue.
Hence, users must pay the utmost attention while entering the details. They must ensure that they are entering the correct details without any typing errors. Besides, they must be very particular about their keyboard’s “Caps Lock” as these details are case sensitive.
Despite all the precautions, if you still get login issues with “Incorrect User Id or Password” as the error. Then, users can simply reset their password by following an easy step by step process.
- First of all, open the preferred internet browser on your computing system. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Then, type in “my.kaspersky.com” in the browser’s Address bar. You will get the Address bar at the top of the page. Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- By doing so it will open the webpage of the Kaspersky account.
- After this, click on the “Sign In” button. This button is located at the bottom of the screen.
- Subsequently, in the next window, click on “Forgot your Password?” option below the “Sign In” button.
- In the next window, it might ask you to enter the email address associated with the Kaspersky account.
- Thereafter, click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, an email will be sent on the registered mail id of your Kaspersky account along with the link to reset your password.
- Next, open the link and click on the “Reset Password” button in the email.
- In the next window, enter a new password and confirm it.
- At last, click on the “Continue” button in order to complete the procedure of restoring your password.
Use another Browser:
If the log in issue does not resolve, there might be a possibility that the browser you are using for Kaspersky Login is blocking the access to the website. In that case, try to login with some other browsers that may help you in resolving your login issue.
Check Your Internet Connection:
Even after following the above methods, if the login page is still not responding, there may be some internet connectivity issues. In that case, you need to reset your internet connection in order to get high-speed internet.
- First of all, turn off your Modem.
- Then, wait for 15-20 seconds.
- After that, power on your modem and enable the internet connection on your device.
The internet connection is now reset and you can try for Kaspersky Login.
Hence, this completes the Kaspersky login and account creation procedure successfully. Also, if you are facing any kind of issues while login to the account, follow the above methods to resolve your issue.